Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
SERVICES: Assistance available for your PRO BONO medical case
A legal nurse consultant will assist the attorney on any medical-related case from start to finish. For a winning settlement call us first before you accept that case. The sooner we work a case, the more time and money you will save.
D.Witherell Legal Nurse Consultants will provide over 30 services to save you time and thousands of dollars on non-meritorious cases:
ASSESS MEDICAL RECORDS AND ANALYZE THE CASE
- Identify,locate,review and interpret relevant medical records, hospital policies and procedures, as well as, documents from ancillary departments.
- Organize,tab and paginate medical records for easy reference.
- Prepare chronologies of the medical events involved in a case.
- Summarize, translate and interpret medical records.
- Screen medical malpractice cases for merit.
- Identify,locate,summarize and interpret applicable standards of care.
- Identify adherence's to and deviations from these standards.
- Identify causation issues, assess damages or injuries and identify contributing factors.
- Identify and recommend potential defendants.
DEVELOP WRITTEN REPORTS FOR THE ATTORNEY'S USE AS A STUDY TOOL
SUPPORT THE ATTORNEY'S CASE
- Search and summarize medical and nursing literature, integrating results of research into case analysis.
- Analyze the validity of research studies relied on by all parties.
- Coordinate and attend Independent Medical Examinations (IME).
- Locate nurses proficient in Life Care Planning.
- Expand the attorney's medical library.
ASSIST WITH DISCOVERY AND PREPARATION FOR COURT
- Prepare questions for deposition or trial examination (direct or cross).
- Prepare interrogatories and requests for production.
- Review and draft responses to various legal documents and correspondence for the attorney's signature.
- Analyze and summarize depositions and past testimony.
- Locate expert nurse and medical witness.
- Help prepare nurse and medical witness for deposition and trial.
ASSIST WITH EXHIBIT PREPARATION AND OTHER DEMONSTRATIVE EVIDENCE